There will be a weekly Maths homework assignment posted on the Khan Academy Website to consolidate the work we have been doing in class.
To Use Khan Academy
- Go to the Khan Academy Website : https://www.khanacademy.org
- Click login (top right)
- Click the ‘Continue with Google’ option. You may need to click the ‘allow’ option in the pop up window if you are doing this for the first time.
- Sign in by typing in your school google email address.
This is your Inspire login @sat.education. e.g 11SmithDav@sat.education
- Enter Your inspire password
- Check that your name is in the top right hand corner to ensure your progress is saved.
- Your homework assignments and due dates will be on your start up page.
- Choose an assignment and click ‘Start’.
- Use a pencil and paper to work out the answer and then type it into the box.
- If you get stuck, use a video
- Have fun!
Remember to practice Times Tables Rock Stars too!